What is it? Strategic planning!
Corporations practice strategic planning to provide a greater return on equity. They want to make sure all departments and employees are utilising their time and activities in a way that will return the greatest amount of profit.
Personal strategic planning then is a method used to ensure that you are utilising your time and activities in a way that will return the greatest amount of energy, or life experience.
In May 2016 I am experimenting with Gary Ryan Blair’s Personal Strategic Planning Programme.
The purpose of personal strategic planning is to help you:
• Provide direction, meaning, and purpose for your life
• Make decisions that positively Focus your energies on what’s most important
• Achieve the greatest results in the shortest period of time
• Increase your level of performance
• Enjoy more time, money, balance and freedom
• Eliminate uncertainty, anxiety, doubt and fear
• Leverage your skills more effectively
• Enhance your quality of life, and overall peace of mind
I will review the Personal Strategic Planning Programme in the next article after I have completed all the exercises. If you would like to purchase a copy of the programme please use the promo code success for a 50% discount. In addition I will send a free copy of my book ‘Experiments in Personal Change‘ for all who subscribe to Gary Ryan Blair’s Personal Strategic Planning Programme using the link below: